The Longview Museum of Fine Arts is a non-profit organization which seeks to create interest in, and promote knowledge of, the visual arts throughout the City of Longview and vicinity by exhibiting, interpreting and preserving works of art and providing educational opportunities to a diverse audience.
P.O. Box 3484, Longview, TX 75606
Tuesday - Friday 10 am - 4 pm
Saturday 10 am - 2 pm
Sunday - Monday Closed
Staff | Email
Tiffany Jehorek | Interim Director / Development
Christopher Manley | Assistant to the Director
Pilar McLemore | Art & Education
Jack Barkley | Events Coordinator
• What holidays do you close?
- LMFA is always closed on Mondays, but the staff is here working behind the scenes.
- Memorial Day (last Monday in May)
- Labor Day (1st Monday in September)
- Independence Day (July 4th)
- Thanksgiving Day & weekend (4th Thursday in November)
- Two weeks between Christmas & New Years
• If I have a group who wants to tour the museum, do we have to make a reservation?
- No, but if you do, we can arrange a docent tour for your group, plus there will be no charge for you to tour the museum, with a docent or on your own.
• Is there always a charge for non-members?
- LMFA has Free First Friday every month. If you would like to come and bring a friend or a group, you are most welcome! Donations are always accepted and most welcome but not required.
- Also, if you'd like to come to one of our six "Members Only" art openings, you can join that night and start your free admission perk immediately for you and a guest. Same for our Tuesday/Thursday yoga classes.
• How do I rent the museum for an event?
- You must be a member of the museum to rent our facility - but it's no problem to join at anytime! If you'd like to look over our rental privileges contract, click here: